Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Empty
PostSubject: Hellboy II: The Golden Army   Hellboy II: The Golden Army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 am

I just saw this movie today, and I loved it. It was more light hearted than the first as a whole, but there was still plenty of action. Some more depth into both Hellboy and other characters as well as numerous hints at a third title made this a very enjoyable experience. Oh, and let's not forget the giant guns....
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
Naryx
Squire
Naryx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army   Hellboy II: The Golden Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 am

Ah, I read a review of Hellboy II on Entertainment Weekly. I knew it was going to be one of those hit movies of the year, and recently (With the exception of WALL E) they seemed to get low or not stellar grades from EW. Hellboy got a B+ which was great. I'm not really much of a moviegoer, but I hope to see this movie do well. Smile

Those pepperoni-looking things still freak me out though....*shudders8
Back to top Go down
lightshayde
Squire

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army   Hellboy II: The Golden Army Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:42 pm

They're cut-off horns, if I remember correctly.
And they look cool!
Back to top Go down
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army   Hellboy II: The Golden Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 am

His horns look better sawed off imo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army   Hellboy II: The Golden Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat Central :: Other Media-
Jump to: