Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Programming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

New Programming Empty
PostSubject: New Programming   New Programming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:11 am

After much deliberation, I have decided to scrap doing this poject with GM and switch to RPG Maker XP. If you know how to use that and want to help let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
Anne
Civilian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-18

New Programming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Programming   New Programming Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Hello , i am a manager of a gold farming company,our company offer most of game gold,like WOW Gold,EVE ISK ,these game we

have 10000-50000 stock on each server and all servers we offer ,we are in china the price is cheap we will accroding the

market price sell to you ,For example , today 18th Oct 2009 the price for wow us is 0.036-0.038¥and the wow eu is 0.033-

0.036¥
so welcome to contact us :upgold-VIPcuatomers@hotmail.com any time thank you very much or send letter we will process in time
Back to top Go down
Andrewash
Apprentice
Andrewash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-18

New Programming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Programming   New Programming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 am

I know how to work rpg maker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Programming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Programming   New Programming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Programming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Site :: News-
Jump to: