Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fan Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Fan Characters Empty
PostSubject: Fan Characters   Fan Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:50 am

You can actually submit a cameo character or original character of your own creation to be in an exrta chapter. If you are submitting a cameo character, than you need to follow these rules.

• Your must e-mail me about who you are doing to avoid repeats. Do not start until I confirm that it hasn't been done to avoid wasting time and effort. If you starta character and then send it, don't get mad at me if it's been taken. Your character can be from any game, TV show, anime, comic, etc. provided that the character is approved. (don't submit something from that Girls Gone Wild game, etc.)
  • Your character sheet needs a regular attack, critical, and dodge for each attack that the do, with a maximum of 5 attacks. If the character uses magic swords, throwing spears, throwing axes, etc. then you need frames for those as well. Our spriters will not be doing any work to complete your sheets for you. If the are just rearranging some spites already done, then sure. But the' won't be doing any real work on them.
  • Your standing sprite needs to fit on the little tile thing you stand on during battle.
  • Your character will need an overworld icon sheet as well. Those are actually pretty easy to do.
  • Your character also needs a mug done. That's the face thing we see in the stat screen.
  • You can choose to have multiple people work on a sheet. If that's the case, each worker will get joint credit. I'm not going through the trouble to say who did what and how much, so don't ask.
  • Finally, your work will go through a quick sceening process. If it's not of a certain quality, then it will be rejected. Just so people don't recolor a sheet and add a new weapon, then turn it in. We don't expect perfection, but a little bit of time, creativity, and effort would be nice.

If you are submitting your own made-up character, than you need to follow these rules.

• Make sure you send the character's name along with the sheet.
  • Your character sheet needs a regular attack, critical, and dodge for each attack that the do, with a maximum of 5 attacks. If the character uses magic swords, throwing spears, throwing axes, etc. then you need frames for those as well. Our spriters will not be doing any work to complete your sheets for you. If the are just rearranging some spites already done, then sure. But the' won't be doing any real work on them.
  • Your standing sprite needs to fit on the little tile thing you stand on during battle.
  • Your character will need an overworld icon sheet as well. Those are actually pretty easy to do.
  • Your character also needs a mug done. That's the face thing we see in the stat screen.
  • You can choose to have multiple people work on a sheet. If that's the case, each worker will get joint credit. I'm not going through the trouble to say who did what and how much, so don't ask.
  • Finally, your work will go through a quick sceening process. If it's not of a certain quality, then it will be rejected. Just so people don't recolor a sheet and add a new weapon, then turn it in. We don't expect perfection, but a little bit of time, creativity, and effort would be nice. Also, since these are fan characters, they need to look different. Fan characters can be rejected if they too closely resemble a previous submission. If that happens, we'll go with the one submitted first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Fan Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Game :: Fan Input-
Jump to: