Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salutations and such!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemage77
Civilian
bluemage77

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Salutations and such! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Don't bug me about my username because I won't listen. I happen to like sevens quite a lot. I think of it as since seven is my lucky number, why not double the chance with two of them after my name? Eh? Sound great or what? It's pure genius, there is no what.

Anyway, I'm an English student majoring in GSP so that I may one day become an accomplished narrative. That is to say, if I ever find someone who is interested in a writer or even an editor. Seriously, I can spot errors a mile away in any script. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc., it's all in my repertoire.

I know what you're thinking. "Jesus, this guy actually spelled repertoire without using the Firefox dictionary thingy!! He must actually be as good as he says he is!" Damn right I am. No, I'm not cocky or looking to make a quick buck. The way I see it is this: I would like to see this game completed and I actually plan on playing it as if it were an official Fire Emblem title. Therefore, I would like to see decent dialogue, narration, zero to no errors, and an engaging storyline. I'm pretty sure you guys have gotten the story thing down, but that doesn't mean it's free from cliche or overly corny speech. PLEASE!! Let me help in any way I can!! I am your humble servant, my liege! *bows*
Back to top Go down
Silent Emblem
Civilian

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 am

welcome aboard, your help shall be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
bluemage77
Civilian
bluemage77

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:02 am

Oh really, now. Who might you be?
Back to top Go down
Silent Emblem
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 am

I am the programmer in charge of creating the game
Back to top Go down
bluemage77
Civilian
bluemage77

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 am

Oh, splendid! So, you're the face that has resurrected this masterpiece of an endeavor! I salute you, my friend!
Back to top Go down
Andrewash
Apprentice
Andrewash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm

You are i thought it was Kilik
Back to top Go down
Silent Emblem
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 am

created the forum and started the project, i took over the job of developing and programming the game
Back to top Go down
Andrewash
Apprentice
Andrewash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 am

I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and such!   Salutations and such! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations and such!
Page 1 of 1