Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bioshock82
Civilian
bioshock82

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-26

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:23 am

hey hello i'm new to this forum and a big fan of fire emblem, i am also learning how to code but not near to where id know how to program a game. Could someone make me a ub saying i support days of darkness? I cant get on a computer on the weekend unfortunately(I use my nintendo wii)^_^ About the ub i know their in a post but i need text links for them because i am on a wii
Back to top Go down
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:53 am

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjo your stay, and here's the link to the userbar I'm using...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/19GCN/FEUserbar.png
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
bioshock82
Civilian
bioshock82

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-26

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:39 pm

cool and thanks, I would like to help you with sprites and such......but I just dont know how, i'm going to try to learn though^_^
Back to top Go down
Linko550
Civilian
Linko550

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-19

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:46 am

Welcome. Your our newest member in... quite awhile. hope you enjoy being here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Site :: Welcome-
Jump to: