Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salutations!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Toast
Squire
Frozen Toast

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Hey everyone, I suppose I don't need to point out I'm new around here, but I'll do so regardless: I'm new. Wink If any of you visit Fire Emblem Anthology or Fire Emblem World, you might know me as Icy Toast or Fimbulvetr, although I'm no longer active on either of those boards. Well, considering the names I've seen so far none of you will know me, probably.
So... I signed up here out of interest for the DoD game (well duh...). I talked about this to Kilik, and I'll be joining the team as uhm, sound person, or whatever you like to call it. I'm not some sort of pro composer though, so don't expect incredible compositions coming from me, but I do have quite some past experience working with both music and SFX and I tend to write music for no reason at all quite often.
I don't know if there's anything else I should put here- maybe the fact that I'm Dutch, so uhm... fear the language and timezone barriers?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to working with the rest of the team!

Last edited by Frozen Toast on Sat May 03, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:58 pm

Welcome to the forum. You should've seen a new forum pop up now that you're staff. That's for the game work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
Frozen Toast
Squire
Frozen Toast

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Thanks. I noticed more than one new forum this morning, actually, or maybe it's just that they're all rearranged. *confused already*

Well, my first look at the dev forum tells me I've got a lot of reading to do... Fortunately I've also got loads of time this weekend, this whole week for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Yeah, I added some forums and reorganized things. More professional look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
Mikenike2890
Mercenary

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:58 am

We have staff again! Welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Toast
Squire
Frozen Toast

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:25 pm

Thank you!

Heh, welcome threads like this do sort of show how quiet this place is - don't you people feel the need to advertise all over the FE community? Even without a demo or anything it might still bring some more members here and generate some much-needed forum activity... [/two cents]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations!
Page 1 of 1