Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There's no one here...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naryx
Squire
Naryx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-13

There's no one here... Empty
PostSubject: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:59 am

Just kidding! But it's not as active as I hoped. I'm Naryx, and I'm a Fire Emblem fan. I haven't played the whole series (Considering there is the dreaded Japanese ones that are never translated, least I'm too lazy to find them), but I have played all the US ones...and know a good bit of it.

I want to see how this will end up. You'll have my support, though I don't know what good I have of it. I'm supposedly great with the English language, so I usually laugh within myself if I notice any errors, which means I can do any script edits (As in Dialogue, Storylines, and whatnot)...

Good luck in the future, and best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 am

Thanks for the support, and yeah this place is pretty dead. But so is EVERY fangame site that lacks a demo, so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/
Naryx
Squire
Naryx

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:21 pm

So...this site will come back when the first demo arrives, which is like, forever...XD

Oh well. That's perfectly okay, you don't need a thriving forum to create a splendid game because once the fangame comes out people will flock anyway...Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Nobody sees progress, so the don't want to help. Nobody wants to help, so there is no progress.

See how much that cycle sucks when it comes to making fangames?
Back to top Go down
Piano
Journeyman
Piano

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 pm

It's deadly! D ;

Though, thanks for your support, and welcome to FE: DoD~!

*throws confetti*
Back to top Go down
Naryx
Squire
Naryx

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Piano wrote:
It's deadly! D ;

Though, thanks for your support, and welcome to FE: DoD~!

*throws confetti*
Yay! Thank you very much! *Eats confetti* sunny I guess if it's dead here, then it is deadly, just like the hands of Death...:3

Kilik 64 wrote:
Nobody sees progress, so the don't want to help. Nobody wants to help, so there is no progress.

See how much that cycle sucks when it comes to making fangames?
And that's why I'm never a fan of having a team, since you have to depend on them, yet you don't know if they're going to be active online or not unless you know them in real life. Going solo would require more talent and skill, but at least you know where you're going. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Roy766
Adventurer
Roy766

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 am

Finally another person who posts as if he actually knows the English language! YAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
http://nwom.freesmfhosting.com
Kilik 64
Admin
Kilik 64

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:31 am

We would have been had a dem out if I could program.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Naryx
Squire
Naryx

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 am

Kilik 64 wrote:
We would have been had a dem out if I could program.... Sad
You mean script in Ruby? I know there should be a Scripting How-To over at Creation Asylum. It's written by Dubealex, here, I'll actually give it to you.

http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=88

Hopefully, this is understandable. How do I know this? It's because...*Plot Twist* I know RPG Maker knowledge! *Insert giant gasp here*

Roy766 wrote:
Finally another person who posts as if he actually knows the English language! YAAAAAAY!
Are you implying I don't actually know English? Nah, just kidding. Recently I've gotten into the habit of posting with grammar and a great command of the English Language. Maybe it's because of school, or it's because it shows some originality compared to the chatspeakers.
Back to top Go down
Roy766
Adventurer
Roy766

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 am

Urm...I was implying that you do know the English language...I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally never got into the habit of IM speech. Lucky me! Of course, this might have to do with the fact that I started on forums at the age of nine...nobody IMs at nine...
Back to top Go down
http://nwom.freesmfhosting.com
Naryx
Squire
Naryx

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:34 am

Roy766 wrote:
Urm...I was implying that you do know the English language...I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally never got into the habit of IM speech. Lucky me! Of course, this might have to do with the fact that I started on forums at the age of nine...nobody IMs at nine...
Gee whiz, nine years old? That's approximately the third grade, or the fourth grade...impressive. I began around the fifth grade, that's where it starts supposedly. Of course, that's quite an early age for a kid to be...Um...

I'M CONFUSED TOO! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no one here...   There's no one here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's no one here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Site :: Welcome-
Jump to: